Little Nippers Club - Parties!
Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer puppy parties. Please check back later on in the year.
Help your puppy have the best start in life with our Puppy Socialisation Parties
It's important that your young puppy is able to interact calmly and appropriately with other dogs from an early age, as well as starting to learn basic commands. What's more, acclimatising your puppy to other dogs and people from an early stage in life will help him become a confident, well-mannered companion as well as minimising future behavioural problems.
For this reason we hold weekly Puppy Socialisation Parties at our practice, for puppies up to the age of 18 weeks.
- Socialise your puppy in a familiar and friendly environment
- Identify early stage problems and learn how to nip them in the bud
- Prevent common behavioural problems
- Suitable for all the family - educational as well as fun!
- The chance to meet other new puppy owners and discuss experiences
- Classes are run by qualified veterinary nurses so it's a great opportunity to get some hints and tips from the professionals
- Classes are held at our surgeries which gives your puppy chance to associate coming to the vets with a positive experience - this could come in handy if we need to see them if they become unwell!
Puppy parties are run by our Senior Nurse Natalie Brookes, who will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about aspects of your puppy's behaviour or care
In order to attend our Puppy Parties, your puppy must have had at least its first vaccination and be younger than 18 weeks old. You do not have to be registered at Orchard Vets to attend, simply call our friendly team on 0121 556 6890 to find out more and book your puppy's place.